A Smile in 6 Months :)
Have you considered orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment but have been put off by wearing braces or aligners every day for up to 3 years? Now there is an answer for those wanting a quick fix for their crooked smile – the revolutionary 6-Month Smiles treatment.
At Warrington Smile Clinic we are one of a handful of clinics in the UK to offer this treatment and the only certified 6 Month Smiles clinic in Liverpool.
Dr. Hussain has been mentored personally by the pioneer of this treatment Dr Ryan Swain from the United States.
Six Month Smiles can be used to treat a wide variety of orthodontic complaints including:
- Crowding – teeth are too close together
- Spacing – gaps between teeth
- Overbite – teeth overlap too much
- Overjet – front teeth stick out
- Underbite – lower teeth stick out
- Crossbite – teeth bite on the wrong side of each other
- Openbite – your teeth do not meet when you bite
- Misplaced midline – centre lines of upper and lower teeth don’t align
Features of the 6 month smiles system include
- The wires are discrete being small and tooth-coloured
- Treatment time is reduced by up to 75%
- Discomfort is kept to a minimum since the teeth are gently repositioned
- Cost is around half that of traditional braces
What does the treatment involve?
During your first visit you will be fully assessed and we will take some photographs, X-rays and examine your smile. We will also give you an indication as to if the 6 Month Smiles is suitable for you and the likely treatment time and costs involved.
Following this you will be fitted with the special 6 Month Smiles Braces which are small white brackets and special wires that come directly from the 6 Month Smiles laboratory in the United States.
After your first fitting you will visit us every 4-5 weeks for short 10-15 minute appointments for regular adjustments of your braces until the end of your treatment.
If you would like to book a free consultation for Six Month Smiles in Liverpool give our friendly team a call.
Most cosmetic orthodontic cases and lasts permanently
Other treatments for crooked teeth include:
- For straightening of front teeth only read more…
- Invisible braces for discrete orthodontics
Remember, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone or online.